Minimum order: 4 units.
REVISED EDITION - Available to order now. Delivery from 5 September 2022.
This is the updated version of our previous book, Your Wild Journal. All the pages remain the same, but the cover design has been updated for greater customer appeal.
Filled with stunning illustrations on every page, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
Inside you'll find:
- An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages
- A green time habit calendar
- Detailed colouring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity
The journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. And introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
The soft cover book measures 6" x 9" (16cm x 24cm) and is printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper. The cover is colour and the pages are black and white. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. It's also perfect for taking camping and for school holiday projects.
Illustrated by Shannon from Typoflora.
RRP $25 AUD
Wild Nature Journal
· Stunningly illustrated, this guided nature journal makes a beautiful gift for young and old.
· Ideal for kids aged 7-12 years old, or younger with the assistance of a grown up.
· Includes an overview of how to use the journal, moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages, open-ended writing prompts and more.
· Gently explores concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness.