Minimum order: 4 units.
NEW - Available to order now. Delivery from 5 September 2022.
Packed with all your most loved activities, this nature themed activity book will keep younger kids entertained for hours!
With activities aimed at children who are learning to read, it makes a wonderful companion for travelling, car trips and school holidays. Activities focus on learning about the amazing world around us, as well as touching on early literacy and numeracy concepts. Inside you'll find 120 pages of:
- Colouring In
- Eye Spys
- Drawing Lessons
- Dot to dots
- Matching Games
- Alphabet and number recognition
- Spot the difference and more!
Suitable for pre-readers, or kids aged 4 - 7 years old
The soft cover book measures 6" x 9" (16cm x 24cm) and is printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper. The cover is colour and the pages are black and white. It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
Illustrated by Shannon from Typoflora.
RRP $25 AUD
Published in September 2022.
My First Wild Activity Book
· Screen free fun for little ones
· 120 pages of nature inspired activities for kids
· Perfect for kids aged 4 - 7 years old who are learning to read
· Includes Mazes, Colouring In, Drawing Lessons, Dot to dots and more
· Provides hours of screen free entertainment, perfect for travelling, car trips and school holidays